Versatile Blogger Award
I was just nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Many thanks to Richard over at REMcooks for the award :) – whose blog you should really check out, he makes the most delicious looking dishes! – . This award is a means by which fellow bloggers can recognize and credit those blogs that they consider top notch. This really is such an honor!
Now, there are a few rules that come with receiving this award:
– Thank the person who nominates you and link back to them in your post
– Share 7 facts about yourself
– Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that you enjoy
– Contact the people you have nominated
Let the facts begin!
1. I spent July-December 2011 studying abroad in Cape Town, South Africa and fell in love with its beauty and all of the generous and kindhearted people that I met there. I’m desperately trying to find a way back – donations appreciated ;) hehe.
2. I used to be really bad at baking. No joke. When I was 13 I was making cookies and put 1/4 cup of salt into the batter because I misread the measurement. Misread or not, who would EVER put that much salt into anything??
3. I have a huge weakness for fresh doughnuts, avocados and seafood.
4. I once biked from San Francisco to Los Angeles in 7 days and raised over $3,000 to support the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
5. When I was younger my sister and I used to send postcards to ourselves while traveling so that when we got back home we would have a little piece of our vacation waiting for us.
6. I bungee jumped the third highest jump in the world at Victoria Falls and lived to tell the tale.
7. If I don’t like a certain kind of food, I’ll keep eating it until I do.
15 blogs that I find to be very deserving of this award are those that follow (in no particular order). I know that a few of these bloggers have already received this award, but their blogs are wonderful and inspiring, and I could not NOT recognize them!
11. Sweet Lab
12. Danny’s Kitchen
13. Eat, Play, Love
14. Good likes Girls